Repatriation To and From Nigeria
For repatriation into Nigeria, we offer the following:
- Customs clearance & Collection at Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt airport
- Act as consignee on behalf of families or funeral organisations.
- Procurement of Health Waiver from the Ministry of Health
- Conveyance of the deceased from the Airport to family’s chosen destination ( by Road or Air)
- Complimentary 30 day refrigerated storage (Lagos Collection only)
- Airport Meet & Greet services.
- Chauffeured service for your duration of stay.
For Repatriation out of Nigeria, we offer the following:
- Collection of deceased from anywhere in Nigeria.
- Embalming, preparation and Refrigeration of deceased.
- Obtain Health Waivers from the Nigeria Authority.
- Issue Embalming Certificates.
- Provide suitable repatriation casket.
- Conduct cremations.
- Arrange flights for deceased and luggage.
- Convey deceased to airport of departure.
- Handle customs in Nigeria.
- Arrange autopsies (if required).
- Exhumations (if required).
- Document Translations.
- Liaison with Insurance companies, overseas funeral Directors, embassies, authorities etc.